MS-900 : Microsoft 365 Fundamentals – Exam Experience
Today I am going to share my exam experience on MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals.
I had scheduled my MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals which was held yesterday. This exam checks our knowledge about Cloud Concepts, Core Microsoft 365 Services and Concepts, Microsoft 365 Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust, Microsoft 365 Pricing and Support. With Pearson Vue exam experience was very nice.
- Study through Microsoft Events:
For studying or learning I used Microsoft Learn. But you can also find Microsoft Events to understand different skills measured in certification. There are different events for each section/skill of exam.
- You can see various Microsoft Events on this link : Microsoft Events
- For Microsoft Security – Microsoft Security Virtual Training Days.
- For few Azure concepts – Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Days.
- Click the tile to open, and there you will find when the next event is happening.
- Click the date and fill the form to register.
2. Study through Microsoft Learning Path:
Although, you attend Microsoft Event you might want to revisit you knowledge or skills. In that case Microsoft Learning Path is the best. There are again two ways to follow this learning path.
- Online Free : here, you can learn at your own pace – Microsoft Learning Path for MS-900
- Instructor led – Paid
Exam Questions Practice:
After you have attended Microsoft Event or gone through Microsoft Learning path for the exam, you might want to practice exam questions. Find links below for the practice questions:
- Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals – Learn | Microsoft Docs
On the learning for this exam microsoft provides sample exam questions pdf which you can download. Check Tip section on the page.
- MS-900 Microsoft Exam Info and Free Practice Test | ExamTopics
On this site, there are many questions available to practice for exam with their answers (check discussion for each questions for correct answers). Some of the questions are actually from the exam.
- MS-900 Exam – Free Questions and Answers – ITExams.com
- No. of questions : 42
- Includes : single select, multiselect, match, select appropriate option from dropdown, necessary sequence of actions to perform particular task etc.
- Each correct selection is worth one point. So, I would suggest to attend all questions.
for e.g. If any question require to select two correct options out of given options, and we selected two correct options then you get 2 points.
- Total Time Duration : 65 minutes = 45 minutes to solve actual exam questions + 20 minutes for pre-exam and post-exam survey.
- Minimum marks required to pass the exam : 700
- Marks are calculated on the scale of 0-1000. So, in short you need to score 70% to pass this exam.
- Exam was held on Pearson VUE application.
- After exam is finished, immediately you will see your score card on screen and you will receive it through mail also.
- Certificate is generated in your Microsoft account dashboard (the account you used to register for exam) – Certificates section.
Overall exam experience was great!!
Thanks for reading