Python : How to install PyCharm code editor
Today in this article we are going to discuss about how to install PyCharm code editor
What is PyCharm?
PyCharm is an integrated development environment used in computer programming, specifically for the Python language. It is developed by the Czech company JetBrains
Why PyCharm is use ?
It provides us Smart code completion, code inspections etc.
Pycharm is one of the famous IDE.
How to download and install the PyCharm IDE
Steps to download and install
- Go to www.jetbrains.com
2. Then there we can see that there are two edition – Community one that is free and open source. And the professional that is not free, and it is used to make big projects.
Now we will download community edition – we will click on download
Then it will start downloading
3. When it complete downloading will click on arrow and then click on open
Then it will ask for permission – do you want to allow this app to make changes in your device. Then you have to click on yes.
4. Then we will see “PyCharm community edition setup” dialog box
Then we have to click on next to continue
5. Then we will choose our destination where our PyCharm will be installed
Then we will click on next
6. Then here we have to choose some installation options and click on next
7. After clicking on next it will ask for install
Then we have to click on install and it will start installing
After installing we have to click on finish and we have successfully installed PyCharm completely. Now we can use PyCharm.
Once we have installed PyCharm we will open and see how does the PyCharm looks
Steps to open PyCharm
- Click on search button
- Search PyCharm
- Then there we will see PyCharm community edition we need to click on it and then PyCharm will open.
In next article – We will write program on PyCharm code and we will discuss features of PyCharm
We have very good series of Python articles, please have a look – https://knowledge-junction.com/category/python/
Thank you for reading this article
Have a nice day 🙂 .