Introduction to Cloud computing and Deployment models
Planning to learn Az900 Exam ie. Microsoft azure fundamentals
Let’s us start,
Well to prepare for the exam we have to learn
- Understand Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Core solutions and management tools on Azure
- General security and network security features
- Identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements ……….
1) understand Cloud Concepts
Cloud computing deployment models :
- The name says it all.
- It is accessible by the public.
- Public deployment models in the cloud are perfect for organizations with growing and fluctuating demands.
- It also makes a great choice for companies with low-security concerns.
- Thus, you pay a cloud service provider for networking services, compute virtualization & storage available on the public internet.
- This is also a great delivery model for the teams with development and testing.
- Its configuration and deployment are quick and easy, making it an ideal choice for test environments.
- Private cloud is a type of cloud computing that delivers similar advantages to public cloud, including scalability and self-service, but through a proprietary architecture.
- A private cloud, also known as internal or corporate cloud, is dedicated to the needs and goals of a single organization whereas public clouds deliver services to multiple organizations.
- The community cloud operates in a way that is similar to the public cloud.
- There’s just one difference – it allows access to only a specific set of users who share common objectives and use cases.
- This type of deployment model of cloud computing is managed and hosted internally or by a third-party vendor.
- Hybrid cloud is a combination of public and private clouds.
- Hybrid cloud = public cloud + private cloud
- The main aim to combine these cloud (Public and Private) is to create a unified, automated, and well-managed computing environment.
- In the Hybrid cloud, non-critical activities are performed by the public cloud and critical activities are performed by the private cloud.
- Mainly, a hybrid cloud is used in finance, healthcare, and Universities.
Stuck with the articles to have more