LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 I hope we all are safe 🙂 STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, STAY HOME 🙂
We have very good series going on Azure DevOps. If you want to start learning Azure DevOps please go through following articles. We are trying to cover from basics to all the topics. This series will continue.
Following are the articles till now we have
- Introductory part of Azure DevOps – Introduction of Azure DevOps
- Organizations in Azure DevOps – What are Azure DevOps Organizations, how to create Organizations, permissions etc.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Deleting and Recovering Organization
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Projects – What are Azure DevOps Projects, how to create Projects, permissions etc.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Types of Projects – Public project, Private project
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Project settings
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Deleting and Recovering Projects
- Azure DevOps – REST APIs – Part 1 – for Projects
- Azure DevOps – REST APIs – Part 2 – Creating Personal Access Tokens (PATs)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – REST APIs – Part 3 – Personal Access Tokens (PATs) – “Revoke”, “Edit” and “Regenerate” operations
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Boards
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Create a Wiki for your project
- Microsoft Azure DevOps – Boards – Work Items
- Azure DevOps – Resolving error “The identity ‘ ‘ for the field ‘Assigned To’ is not in the scope of this organization”
You could also get by search – https://knowledge-junction.com/?s=Azure+DevOps
Thanks for reading 🙂 Feel free to discuss / comment / questions 🙂 SHARING IS CARING 🙂Share In Teams:
Enjoy the beautiful life 🙂 Have a FUN 🙂 HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂 TAKE CARE 🙂