LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 I hope we all are safe:) STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY 🙂 STAY HOME 🙂
Today new update for M365 – OneDrive. In message center its high importance update or major update announcement so thought to share 🙂
- On OneDrive home page (OneDrive.aspx page – here in my local tenant https://knowledgejunction1-my.sharepoint.com/personal/prasham_knowledgejunction1_onmicrosoft_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx) SharePoint Admin and Global Admin see the link to OneDrive admin center (https://admin.onedrive.com/) as shown in below figure – At bottom in left menu.
- So update is this link “OneDrive admin” will be retiring from June 22, 2020.
- This update will be applied to all tenants
- Once this update is in place, SharePoint and Global Admins no longer able to access the link “OneDrive admin” from OneDrive home page
- After retiring this link, OneDrive admin center link (admin.onedrive.com) will be visible from M365 Admin center only (https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/homepage).
- Other option is bookmarking the OneDrive admin center link – admin.onedrive.com
What action I need to take in my Organization:
- Not any specific action need to be taken.
- We need to inform our SharePoint and Global admins regarding this change
- We need to update our training documents related to this
Thanks for reading 🙂 If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share. SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy beautiful life 🙂 Have a FUN 🙂 HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂 TAKE CARE 🙂