LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 I hope we all are safe:) STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY 🙂 STAY HOME 🙂
Today we are going to discuss small update – SharePoint default site theme changing from blue to teal.
Very soon, SharePoint will change the theme of new and existing communication sites. Currently default theme for communication site is “Blue”. New theme will be “teal” as
Which sites will not be affected or will be affected:
- Existing communication sites which have custom theme wont be affected
- Group connected team sites wont be affected
- New sites will automatically default to new “teal” theme except group connected sites
- This update will includes the communication sites, classic publishing sites and team sites which are not connected to a M365 Group
We can again change “teal” theme back to “blue” theme any time from ” Settings >> Change the look” option as in below Fig
But then each site will require manual change. We can automate this process by creating our custom site design and applying custom theme from respective site design.
For updating existing sites we can write Power-Shell script as well.
- For targeted release customers in late June
- For standard release customers in early July
- Complete rollout by mid-july
Office 365 Road Map – This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 60592
This update will happen automatically. Organizations nothing to do but may be need to update the all the users with this change. Need to update the training document and so.
Thanks for reading 🙂 If its worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share. SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life 🙂 Have a FUN 🙂 HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂 TAKE CARE 🙂