LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 I hope we all are safe:) STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY 🙂
Today sharing small news from Microsoft related to Outlook and Teams integration :). Very useful features Microsoft rolling out related to Outlook-Team integration. Have a look once 🙂
MS rolling out following three new features related to Outlook-Team integration
- Share Email to Teams
- We could share our Outlook email with attachment to respective Teams channel or chat
- Share conversations via Teams
- From teams we could send email to any user
- Reply to Teams missed activity emails
Share Email to Teams: Lets explore in details.
- In desktop Outlook select the message which we need to share with Teams
- In ribbon section there will be ribbon / tab “Share to Teams” as shown in below Fig1
- Once we clicked on “Share to Teams” tab, we will get prompt for Teams credentials as shown in below figures.
- Please log in with your Teams credentials.
- Once we have credentials in place for Teams we will get the dialog “Share to Teams-Share to Microsoft Teams” as
- In the dialog, we need to search for respective Teams and channels as shown in below Fig4
- As we are done with searching for Team and Channel, we are ready to share.
- “Share” button get enabled as shown in below Fig5
- Clicking on “Share” button, following dialog appears.
- Close the above dialog as shown in Fig7
- Now we can go to the respective given Team and respective Channel and verify the our message in Teams 🙂
Share Teams conversation with users :
- As we now discussed detailed steps to share Outlook message to Teams channel, we have also feature to email Team conversation
- As shown in below Fig8 we can email Team conversation
- Go to the specific conversation which we need to email. Click on “…” (three dots) from right side and select the “Share to Outlook” menu as shown in below fig8
- Once we clicked on “Share to Outlook” menu, “Outlook” dialog appears as shown in below Fig9
- In “Outlook” dialog we have
- From Address automatically selected – current logged in user
- To Address – To whom we need email Team conversation
- Subject – Automatically selected as – “Team Name” >> “Chanel Name” : <“channel conversation from Microsoft Teams”>
This feature will be completely rolled out by mid-April 2020. his message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 57389 .
Thanks for reading 🙂 If it worth at least reading once, kindly please like and share. SHARING IS CARING 🙂
Enjoy the beautiful life 🙂 Have a as much as FUN 🙂 and HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂