LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 Today is very wonderful day since after couple of hour efforts resolved the interesting issue 🙂
- We have Power Apps form to order the Site / Teams.
- Power Automate (Flow) is used to put the details from the form to the SharePoint list.
- We implemented in development local tenant, verified and we are ready for deploying on test tenant.
- We exported our Power App (Power Automate as well ) from development tenant and imported to Test tenant
- The user who imported the Power Apps, its working perfectly fine.
- But when other user uses that form it was failing. Power App is working fine but Power Automate was failing 🙁
- When we were testing flow separately it was running perfectly fine .
- But when it was running from Power Apps it was failing.
Issue: When we saw history of Power Automate it was showing following issue
InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action ‘Create_item’ inputs at line ‘1’ and column ‘2240’: ‘The template language expression ‘json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers[‘X-MS-APIM-Tokens’]))[‘$connections’][‘shared_sharepointonline_1’][‘connectionId’]’ cannot be evaluated because property ‘shared_sharepointonline_1’ doesn’t exist, available properties are ‘shared_sharepointonline’. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.’.
Solution: After googling bit, it seems that this kind of issue is there for others as well. Some article says that check SharePoint connection, permissions to PowerApps, permissions for list and so on.
After trying the above options and other, spending couple of hours, we finally recreated flow in Test tenant again and it worked like charm 🙂
Since here flow is very simple, creating item in SharePoint with Power Apps form details so it was easy to create 🙂
It took me 2-3 hrs to make it work. I hope this will help your time in case if you face same kind of issue.
Thanks for reading 🙂 HAVE A SAFE LIFE 🙂 TAKE CARE 🙂