Greetings for the day 🙂 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 🙂 Now a days with AI its becoming more interesting 🙂
Lets start the fun 🙂 In following three articles we discussed about basics of AI BUILDER and AI BUILDER ENVIRONMENTS
- Power Platform – AI Builder for beginners – Part 1
- Power Platform – AI Builder – Environments – Part 2
- Power Platform – AI Builder – Creating new Environments – Part 3
In this article we will discuss more about AI BUILDER Model types, which features currently available under AI Builder.
In AI Builder, AI is based on model types.
What are Model Types / What are AI Models : You wont find any given standard definition for AI Models or Model Types. What I understood, AI Models are some set of steps to follow based on some predefined steps to solve the particular problem as per our need.
For example: If we need to detect the text (or any particular object) from any image, we need to implement / follow some steps in sequence so that we can have this kind of process (may be model 🙂 ) in place. So here some predefined steps are like
- Select the image
- Specify the object which we need to detect
But then some steps which we need to specify as per our need like (Implement model type and train it)
- What is the logic to detect the object
- What are the rules which will identify the correct object as much as closer as we want. This means we need to prepare some kind of base model type and train it to perform this activity.
- And the logic / these rules can be changed as per our need / our business need / our organization policies
Once these set of steps are in place, we can share those and use in our applications.
For Power Apps or Power Automate Microsoft provides us few built in models which are implemented by Microsoft to solve specific tasks. We can directly use these models either in Power Apps or Power Automate.
Following are in built models, currently which are available to us:
Microsoft also provides few model types allowing us to customize as per our business need:
We can access all our AI models in a single pane under the AI Builder ‘Models’ tab. Clicking a particular model takes you into its details page, where other key information and actions are made available to the user as:
Model details page: If we click on any model from model listings as shown in above figure Fig3, we will be redirected to respective model details page. Lets see details of “Form Processing Demo” model details page as shown in below figure Fig4
For each and every feature available on Model details page, we will discuss in upcoming article.
Thanks for reading 🙂 Please feel free to connect us in case any suggestion / thought / feedback / query:)