Office 365 – Getting Tenant Id from Azure Active Directory admin center
In couple of previous articles, we discussed about Office 365 Tenant, Tenant Id – how to get using PowerShell cmdlets, Tenant Id – how to get using SharePoint admin center.
Office 365 – Tenant Id – Here we discussed how to get Tenant Id using PowerShell cmdlets.
Office 365 – Getting Tenant Id from SharePoint admin center – Here we discussed how to get Tenant Id using SharePoint admin center
In this article we will discuss one more way to get the Tenant Id from Azure Active Directory admin center.
Following are the steps:
- From Office 365 Admin Portal navigate to Azure Active Directory admin center as
- We will be redirected to “Azure Active Directory” admin center portal – https://aad.portal.azure.com/#@MyTeanant/dashboard/private/bc2cd98a-d9fc-4cc6-bb81-248fcb68801a
- From Azure Active Directory center, click on “Azure Active Directory” option below “Dashboard” as
- From right side various options, scroll down and click on “Properties” as
- Among the properties as shown in Fig 3, value of “Directory ID” property is our Office 365 Tenant Id.
Thanks for reading 🙂
Keep reading, share your thoughts, experiences. Feel free to contact us to discuss more. If you have any suggestion / feedback / doubt, you are most welcome.
Stay tuned on Knowledge-Junction, will come up with more such articles / news.