Office 365 – Getting Tenant Id from SharePoint admin center
In couple of previous articles, we discussed about Office 365 Tenant, Tenant Id – how to get using PowerShell cmdlets.
Office 365 – Tenant Id – Here we discussed how to get Tenant Id using SharePoint admin center.
In this article we will discuss one more way to get the Tenant Id from SharePoint admin center.
Following are the steps :
- From Office 365 Admin Portal navigate to SharePoint admin center as
- From SharePoint admin center navigate to “Manage SharePoint Apps” page as – <SharePoint admin center>/_layouts/15/online/tenantadminapps.aspx
- We will be redirected to the “Manage SharePoint Apps” page – <SharePoint admin center>/_layouts/15/online/tenantadminapps.aspx
- From the “Manage SharePoint Apps” page navigate to “App Permissions” page – SharePoint admin center>/_layouts/15/TA_AllAppPrincipals.aspx as
- On “App Permissions Page” all the apps, display name and app identifiers are listed. If we don’t have any our app from the SharePoint, there is one default app “Office 365 Exchange Online” as
If we look at value of “App Identifier column” as shown in above figure GUID after @ sign is our Office 365 Tenant Id. So here Tenant Id is “425bfae9-9f0d-4c99-8933-90fbf21d1ec6”.
In next article we will discuss how to get Tenant Id from Azure Active Directory admin center.
Thanks for reading 🙂
Keep reading, share your thoughts, experiences. Feel free to contact us to discuss more. If you have any suggestion / feedback / doubt, you are most welcome.
Stay tuned on Knowledge-Junction, will come up with more such articles / news.