Hi All, Wish you a very merry Xmas and Happy New Year in Advance. In my previous article I shared my failure lessons. Thank you for your response and love. Hope this article will help many of you to discover yourself, become better than yesterday, live for your dreams and achieve your goal to ensure success.
The desire is living a life of purpose and meaning. At the core of finding peace and happiness, we discover who we are. And to do that, we must get over a little irony, that most of us hardly know much less, know well the single person we have spent every second of our existence with, our own selves.
Through self-discovery, a person is closer to realizing their true dreams and passions than they realize and comprehending the value that each of these goals holds to them.
A comprehensive guide to self-discovery; this is what one must ask themselves. There is nothing purer than the path to discovering the true meaning of one’s life.
If you don’t know yourself all that well, you may still live a life in alignment with who you are but only by accident or some sheer stroke of luck. Let me tell you have to make it a certainty that you live in alignment with who you are not by accident or luck, but rather on purpose, by intention.
But how do we do that?
By getting to know yourself really really well. One way to do that is to learn your values, passions and goals. Another is to ask the right questions at right time. Empower yourself with right decision making and keep inspiring others, serve others to achieve success in their life.
Get To Know Yourself ?
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” ―Aristotle
Everyone must ask themselves to ensure that they discover “YOU” in them that will lead them towards beautiful journey of success. Here, I think this will help you to discover your real strength, passion and values for which you live.
1. Discover yourself : What you like the most, makes you feel best and activity which light up your life with happiness?
2. Most important goal in one’s life must be to achieve inner peace and this is not possible without accepting yourself for who you are.
3. Believe your possibility and self belief of what is possible for you. Never underestimate your skills. Keep your passion, consistency and overcome your failure lessons.
“Peace in the world relies on individual finding inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
4. Live on your highest core values, principles of life, what you believe in.
5. Always prioritize who and what means the most to you and whether you are dividing your attention correctly respective of the priority you have assigned. Be clear with your life and it’s goal. Live on your inspirations and what makes you inspire because this will make exactly towards you are working for and change require to achieve your goal and success.
6. Make sure you be happy in what you’re doing currently. Is it really what you wanted to be doing or are you just following instructions of those who have dictated to you that this is how life should be? If the answer is no, then you must ask yourselves what can be done to change this.
“Observing yourself is the necessary starting point for any real change.” – Chalmers Brothers
7. Make sure what is meaning of your life, which kind of legacy you need to leave behind, identify what’s matter you and make your self a success story and become role model of many hearts. You should leave a legacy of leadership.
“The most powerful leadership tool you have is your own personal example.” – John Wooden
8. You should be clear about what aspect of your life need to be changed and overcome fears. It will help you to improve your bad side as well as negative aspect of your life hence fear of losing will wiped out. Because confronting fears is golden milestone as you can overcome from bad job or bad relationship.
9. Tune yourself on how is your relationship with money, how it is important in your life and where you see your self after 5-10-15 years on wards. It determines not only your goals in life but also helps you discover what exactly your priorities are and whether or not you are assigning your time and resources towards what is most important to you.
10. Gratitude is one of the most important virtues of a person. In order to understand and appreciate all the things that hold value and render you thankful for, you must ask yourself, ‘So far in my life, what are all the good things and who are all the people in my life I should be thankful for?’This lets you access all the people who mean the most to you but most importantly who has been there for you in times of despair.
11. Last but not least learn how to become a better human being than yesterday. How does your being here in the universe change humanity for the better, adding values in order to make other people life easy and simple.
12. Live for humanity, earn respect for you and your country. Respect your parents and all individuals.
How do you currently discover yourself and your strength ?
Let us know your story below.
Keep reading, share your thoughts, experiences. Feel free to contact us to discuss more. If you have any suggestion / feedback / doubt, you are most welcome.
Stay tuned on Knowledge-Junction, will come up with more such articles.
Thanks for reading 🙂